Marketing Real Estate! Selling by Auction!
1. Bidders and Buyers in general are most often very well educated in the variety of terms and conditions in each particular auction.
2. Bidding processes and details for Real Estate Offerings usually have some unique terms and conditions. These can be specific in regard to Province to Province Legislation.
3. By placing any and all Bids, Bidders acknowledge they fully understand the Terms and Conditions.
4. General Merchandise at Auction may have terms and conditions that differ from item to item as well.
5. It is incredibly important that Bidders understand terms & conditions in each and every "Auction Offering" prior to placing a Bid
6. Buy placing a bid on any auction property or item, every bidder acknowledges they fully undersatnd the terms and conditions.
7. The safe way is to ask prior to bidding so there is no misunderstanding. As everyone knows, when the hammer falls, the propery now belongs to the Bidder.